Volunteer with Barnardos
Without the generosity of volunteers we would not be able to reach the children who need our support. Volunteers are involved in all aspects of the organisation as members of our Board of Directors, children’s services volunteers, shop volunteers, administrative volunteers and fundraising volunteers.
Simply by giving of your time you will make a difference in a vulnerable child’s life.
Benefits of volunteering:
Volunteering gives you the chance to
- Make new friends
- Put your skills and talents to good use
- Learn new skills and gain experience in a new area
- Benefit from training
- Work in a pleasant environment
Barnardos offers our volunteers
- A commitment to volunteers and volunteering
- Training and support appropriate to your role
- Assistance with out of pocket expenses
- Volunteer Newsletter