Publication For SaleView Cart
Early Literacy and Numeracy Matters
Early Literacy and Numeracy Matters provides up-to-date theory and research on the critical importance of the development of both literacy and numeracy in early childhood and outlines the links with national documents such as Síolta, Aistear and The Literacy and Numeracy Strategy.
It explores the relationship between the development of language, early literacy and early numeracy and the importance of sharing information on children’s learning in these areas with families.
It also gives practical guidance to early childhood educators on how they can enrich young children’s literacy and numeracy.
- Section 1 – Early Literacy And Numeracy In Ireland – Policy And General Principles
- Section 2 – Early Literacy Theory
- Section 3 – Early Literacy Practice
- Section 4 – Early Numeracy Theory
- Section 5 – Early Numeracy Practice