Barnardos Teddy Bear Raffle
Raffle a Barnardos Teddy Bear and be a part of a magical Christmas appeal that’s raised just under 800,000K in support of our work with children and families across Ireland.
Proceeds from our annual Teddy Bear Raffle have helped us to continue our vital programmes such as education, literacy and social skills development for young children, parenting programmes and after school groups for families as well as specialised support for children affected by issues associated with disadvantage, drugs, alcohol or violence.
To take part, simply sign up and receive a Teddy Bear to raffle at your place of work or community group. Teddy Bear is a fantastic addition to any workplace.
It’s easy to take part….
- Register your details using the form below, or contact us on 01 708 0464 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll send you a Barnardos Teddy Bear Raffle Pack with all you need to hold your raffle.
- Sell your raffle tickets for €2 each and hold your draw before 15th December 2017.
- Return your funds before the Christmas break to ensure you help make a child’s Christmas this year.
- Every company/school/group that raffles a Barnardos Bear is automatically entered into our grand prize draw to win a fantastic holiday voucher worth €1000.
Already registered? We’ve got lots of exciting hints, tips and fun to help with your raffle this year.
*Grand Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The 2017 Barnardos Teddy Bear Raffle grand prize consists of a holiday voucher to the value of €1000.
2. No cash alternative is available.
3. Each registered 2017 Teddy Bear Raffle holder who returns their funds from their raffle by Friday 15th December will automatically be entered into our grand prize draw, taking place that same day.
4. The registered contact from each Teddy Bear Raffle will be the contact name for the prize draw. The winning raffle contact will be notified by telephone on Friday 15th December and allocation of the prize is then decided by that contact.
5. The final winner’s details must be confirmed in full to Barnardos.
Read more about our work with children and families and to see how your raffle could support this.