Barnardos' Commitment to Standards in Fundraising Practice
Barnardos is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising 2008 and the newly developed Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising for the Public.
This new statement was developed by the Charities Regulator and exists to provide charities in Ireland with a Fundraising Code of Practice.
The purpose of these statement is to:
- Improve fundraising practice;
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public;
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
Barnardos believes we meet the standards the Code of Practice sets out.
For more information, please see:
- Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising for the Public.
- The full Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising
- Barnardos’ Donor Charter for Fundraising
- Barnardos’ Fundraising Complaints and Feedback Procedure
- Barnardos’ Public Compliance Statement
- Barnardos’ most recent Annual Review and Director’s Report