Raffle a Barnardos Teddy Bear and be a part of a magical Christmas appeal that’s raised raised over €800,000 in support of our work with children and families across Ireland.
Proceeds from our annual Teddy Bear Raffle have helped us to continue our vital programmes such as education, literacy and social skills development for young children, parenting programmes and after school groups for families as well as specialised support for children affected by issues associated with disadvantage, drugs, alcohol or violence.
This year we are delighted that our Raffle is sponsored by Build-A-Bear.
To take part, simply sign up and receive a Teddy Bear to raffle at your place of work, school or community group. A Teddy Bear is a fantastic addition to any workplace or home.
It’s easy to take part….
- Register your details using the form below, or contact us on 01 708 0464 or email@example.com
- We’ll send you a Barnardos Teddy Bear Raffle Pack with all you need to hold your raffle: Teddy Bear in his/her Barnardos T-shirt, raffle tickets, posters and leaflets.
- Sell your raffle tickets for €3 each and hold your draw before Friday 21st December 2018.
- Return your funds before the Christmas break to ensure you make children’s spirits bright this Christmas.
- Every company/school/group that raffles a Barnardos Bear is automatically entered into our grand prize draw to win a fantastic holiday voucher worth €1000
- If your company/organisation raise over €1,000 (through either fundraising or matched giving) your organisation may be eligible for our Thank You advert in The Sunday Business Post on 16th December. Contact us to find out more.