Barnardos Learning and Development Service seeking Panel of Trainers
Barnardos Learning and Development Service are expanding a nationwide panel of appropriately skilled and qualified trainers, as contractors who will provide quality assured and standardised:
- Children First, Child Protection Training for staff & volunteers in all settings and sectors
- Designated Liaison Person Training for staff & volunteers in all settings and sectors
- Internet Safety and Cyberbullying interactive workshops to children, young people, parents and teachers and other relevant organisations as required
- Internet Saftey and Cyberbullying Panel details
- Child Protection and Designated Liason Person Panel
- Download an application form
Training and validation process
Successful applicants will be expected to participate in Barnardos Quality Assurance Framework processes to become validated as a trainer.
This is not a full time post with Barnardos. It incorporates the delivery of training in a variety of locations nationally and at various times. Frequency will depend on the demand for Barnardos training from a range of organisations and per region. Trainers are contracted to deliver Barnardos standardised training programmes and will receive payment post-delivery of each training session once invoice is submitted. Trainers will be paid an agreed hourly rate plus expenses as per contract.
Application should be made using only the Barnardos Training application form by 5pm 31st May 2017.
Applications will be short-listed, interviews will take place mid-June, followed by induction training. References and Garda Vetting will be completed if relevant to the post at this stage for successful applicants.
Any enquiries and applications should be sent to email@example.com