- Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children
- Children First: Briefing note for the early childhood care and education sector
- Our Children First : A Parent's Guide to the National Child Protection Guidelines
- Protecting Children: A Child Protection Guide for Early Years and School Age Childcare Services
- Barnardos Child Protection Information Pack
- Developing a Child-Protection Welfare-Policy: A Resource for Early Years Services
- Barnardos Family Guide to the Internet
- Get With IT! Leaflet - Internet Safety for Parents
- Get With IT! A parents' guide to social-networking websites
Webwise - www.webwise.com
Webwise is an Internet safety awareness initiative, developed by the National Centre for Technology in Education (NCTE). The main objective of this initiative is to promote the safe use of the Internet among school children (ages 4-18), their parents and teachers.
Hotline.ie – www.hotline.ie
The hotline.ie service is managed by the Internet Services Providers Association of Ireland and provides an anonymous facility for the public to report suspected illegal content encountered on the Internet, in a secure and confidential way.
- Parenting Positively - Coping with Bullying for Children
- Parenting Positively - Coping with Bullying for Parents
- Get With It! A guide to cyberbullying
- Parenting Positively - Helping teenagers to cope with Domestic Abuse
- Parenting Positively - Coping with Domestic Abuse - for parents
- Parenting Positively - Coping with Domestic Abuse - for children
Further Training on Child Protection
Barnardos runs frequent training courses on Child Protection.
- See our upcoming training events
- Subscribe to our Training Events enewsletter to be notified when training is taking place