Changing children’s lives across Ireland
In Barnardos, we work closely with our philanthropic investors to create a truly positive and lasting impact for the children we work with.
We have a range of bespoke programmes for you to choose from to ensure your investment creates positive change and aligns with your vision.
You can trust that your gift will be used to directly support vulnerable and disadvantaged children: we provide regular updates on the impact of your gift, and a variety of opportunities to learn more about our frontline work and strategy throughout the year.
What we can offer you
- Dedicated support from a member of our Philanthropy team
- A choice of how your investment is used.* You can either leave it to us to use your donation wherever children’s needs are greatest, or you can give to a specific programme or area of work – for example, to our early intervention services located in vulnerable communities in Ireland.
- Opportunities to visit our services throughout Ireland to gain real insight into the issues affecting vulnerable children and to see the impact of your gift.
- Regular reports and updates on the work you are supporting.
- Invitations to interesting events where you can learn more about our work and meet like-minded supporters.
- The opportunity to meet with our senior leadership team and staff to understand our vision and challenges.
By investing in Barnardos you are changing a child’s life and positively shaping future generations.
We work in forgotten communities throughout Ireland.
Our mission is to change the lives of the children who live in these communities. To steer them towards better and brighter futures.
Charitable trusts and foundations play an extremely important role in helping Barnardos to improve the lives of vulnerable children throughout Ireland.
If you are a Trustee, have contact with a Trust, or are setting one up, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Individual major gifts can truly transform the impact and reach of Barnardos work.
If you are interested in providing a major gift to Barnardos and would like to understand how you can direct your support, we would be delighted to talk to you.
To find out more about the work of Barnardos and to discuss how you can create lasting impact, please email Jennifer Cornally, our Head of Philanthropy at [email protected]or call Jennifer on +353 86 103 4426