Benefits of Volunteering
Barnardos volunteers play a key part in the delivery of our services, in our shops, providing administration support, as members of our Board of Director and raising vital funds.
We are deeply grateful for their commitment to helping Barnardos achieve better outcomes for children. Without their dedication and generosity, we could not do the work we do.
Volunteering gives you the chance to:
- Make new friends
- Put your skills and talents to good use
- Learn new skills and gain experience in a new area
- Receive training
- Work in a pleasant environment
- Have fun!
Barnardos offers our volunteers:
- A commitment to volunteers and volunteering
- Training and support appropriate to your role
- Assistance with out of pocket expenses
- Volunteer Newsletter