Thinking about fundraising for Barnardos this Christmas? Thank you!
Fill out the form at the end of the page and a member of our fundraising team will be in touch to help you get your fundraiser set up.
How your fundraiser helps support our work:
Follow our step-by-step guide to make your event planning as easy as possible.
- Decide what you would like to do. Be creative but keep it simple. If it’s an event you would enjoy, others will too.
- Not sure what to do? Check out our Fundraising Ideas
- Ask yourself – Consider venue, volunteers, tickets, permits, advertising and prizes.
- Let us know what you’re doing so we can support and advise you.
- You can complete our Register your Interest form (below) or contact our Fundraising Team on [email protected]
- We can provide you with a Letter of Authorisation as well as materials for your event such as balloons, posters, collection buckets etc.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to advertise your event – you want as many people as possible to know about what you are doing to raise money for Barnardos
- Check out our Promote your Fundraiser guide for helpful tips on how to generate publicity
- Make sure to tag Barnardos on social media!
- Thank your supporters, volunteers, venue and sponsors – let them know how your event went
- Gather all funds raised and transfer to Barnardos as soon as possible
- If you have set up an online fundraiser, funds will automatically be transferred to Barnardos