To register with Barnardos’ Library and Information Service, Tusla staff should complete the form below.
- Registration will be processed within 3 working days.
- On completion of your registration, you will receive a ‘Welcome Email’ from the Barnardos’ Library and Information Service with your login details and information on using the library.
- In order to receive emails from Barnardos, please add the domain @barnardos.ie to the list of ‘safe senders’ in your email account.
- Please note: Tusla staff require a tusla.ie email address to register with this service. If you are still using an @hse.ie email address, please send an email to [email protected] and Tusla ICT staff will issue you with a replacement Tusla email address.
- If for any reason you are unable to obtain a Tusla email address please contact us at [email protected] to discuss alternative registration options.
Tusla staff who register with Barnardos Library & Information Service, agree to observe to the loans policy of the service.
If you are unable to view or use the online registration form, please email [email protected].
Barnardos Library and Information Service will use the information you provide to register and manage your library membership. Barnardos uses the Koha Library Management System to manage library membership and MailChimp to distribute the Monthly Library eUpdate. Barnardos Privacy Statement outlines how we protect the privacy of our website visitors and the personal data we collect online.