Barnardos Library & Information Service provides members with access to:
- A one-stop-shop of information and resources on issues relating to children and families.
- Resources such as books, ebooks, reports, online journals and databases, children’s games and activity resources.
Annual membership packages are available for:
- Practitioners and Parents – €60
- Students – €35
- Work Teams of 3 or more – €50 each
- Educational Institutions – €200
- Early Years Practitioners & Childminders – €10
- Online Resource Package – €30
We also provide library membership to all Tusla staff and staff of all County and City Childcare Committees and Better Start teams.
Membership entitlements include:
- Loan of up to 4 items at any one time.
- Online access to eBooks, databases and journals.
- Monthly eUpdate with links to the latest Library resources and other relevant content.
- Subscription to Childlinks Barnardos Journal.
- Personal research support.
- 10% discount on all Barnardos’ publications.
- Information Service: drop-in, call or email if you have a query.
Large group or organisation membership packages
If you would like to find out more about our library membership packages or discuss options and discounts on membership for a large group or organisation, please email [email protected] or call 01 454 9699.