Project Worker Application Process
Working as a Project Worker in Barnardos
As a Project Worker in Barnardos, you will play a critical role in supporting and working in partnership with parents to transform children’s lives.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues and external agencies to enable children to achieve their developmental potential, have a positive sense of well – being and feel included. Your role will be to assess children’s needs and deliver interventions identified to target their specific needs.
You will feel valued and supported by your team and manager through regular supervision and team meetings. You will continue to develop as a skilled practitioner through the training and experience received at Barnardos. You will contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s strategic priorities and the continued development of Barnardos, to which everyone is committed.
Benefits of working in Barnardos
- Generous annual leave entitlements plus discretionary company days
- Positive working environment with family friendly ethos and work- life balance policy
- 37 hour working week
- Employee pension scheme with employer contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoptive/ Paternity leave.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Trauma informed organisation with a dedicated training department for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and learning and development opportunities.
- Barnardos specialised library service membership for all staff